You’re in Good Hands at Allambie Heights Massage Centre
Welcome to Allambie Heights Massage. Located at
Allambie Heights in the Northern Beaches of Sydney.
Good positioned for those living in North Many, Brookvale, Manly vale, Frenchs Forest, Freshwater, Curl Curl, Manly, Dee why, Collaroy all over the Northern Beaches.
We are experts in the field of deep and restorative tissue massage therapy, remedial and relaxation massage, with years of experience in dealing with the discomforts and pains associated with musculoskeletal dysfunctions.
If you are looking for expert massage specialists in the Northern Beaches please call us to book an appointment.
What is massage therapy?
Massage Therapy is an alternative medicine method that uses different strategies for the adjustment of superficial and deeper layers of muscle and connective tissue to improve their function and help in the healing process. Integrating various mobilisation methods to enhance variety of joint motion and flexibility, massage therapy promotes health, wellness and relaxation.
How can massage therapy assist you?
Some of the issues that can be resolved with massage therapy are:
- Muscular pains and injuries
- Sports injuries
- Neck tightness
- Neck and back pain
- Bad posture
- Sleeping disorders
- Tension and stress
- Stress and anxiety and anxiety
What are the advantages of Massage Therapy?
Relaxes, focuses and clears your mind, decreases anxiety and tiredness
- Enhances blood circulation and eases blockage in the tissues
- Boosts the delivery of oxygen and nutrients to all body cells
- Unwinds muscle hypertonicity and eases muscle stress
- Assists boost range of joint motion and versatility
- Decreases swelling and oedema in joints and soft tissues
- Assists in separating fascial fibres and avoid the development of adhesions
- Balances the nervous system and enhances metabolic process
- Promotes the body’s immune system by enhancing blood circulation and lymph drain
- Cleans the body of toxins and waste
- Improves the health and nutrition of skin
- Helps to enhance your posture and preserve basic health and wellbeing
- Motivates the body’s natural capability to recover and bring itself back to balance